The preparations for new online seminars are in full swing and will be posted here soon.
Participation and registration
- The number of participants is limited, to ensure a high quality interaction during the online seminar.
- The online seminars will be held in English!
- An internet-compatible end device with sound (speakers, headphones) is needed to participate in the online seminar.
- If available, feel free to use your valid GeoDict (test) license to actively follow the steps in the online seminar.
- The online seminars will be recorded and made available shortly after for those who are registered but unable to participate at the time of the event due to their location or time-zone.
Online seminar registration
- Please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First name and last name
- E-mail address, showing industrial or academic affiliation. No personal email address or a web-based email client address (gmail.com, yahoo.com, etc.)
- Company / Organization
- Seminar-ID of the desired online seminar
- The access data to attend a specific online seminar will be sent the day before the event trough email.
If you have any questions, our organization team will be pleased to help you: