Math2Market offers comprehensive help and guides you during an evaluation of the GeoDict software, specifically for your needs.
- Read the Terms and Conditions below.
- Write an email to Math2Market (support(at)math2market.de), filling in all the required information.
We will quickly answer your email and provide instructions on how to download, install, and license GeoDict for your trial.
Terms and Conditions to start a GeoDict trial
Read and comply with the following terms and conditions in your email to Math2Market.
- DO NOT SEND a license request from a personal email address or a web-based email client address (gmail.com, yahoo.com, etc). The license request MUST be sent from an email address which shows your industrial or academic affiliation.
- The contact email must conform to ALL of the following (unless contact with Math2Market GmbH or one of its distributors has previously been established) :
- State your complete name: First name and last name.
- State your commercial or academic affiliation. For academic affiliations, specially if you are a graduate student or post-doctoral fellow, CC your advisor on your request email and include the head of department or advisor's name and email address for questions regarding your current funding and affiliation situation.
- Consider your funding situation. GeoDict is a commercial scientific software package, not freeware nor shareware. Check that funds are available to purchase GeoDict after a successful trial.
- Explain briefly the kind of project and field of intended usage of GeoDict. This information is treated as confidential and helps us in choosing the modules to include in the license and in supporting you during the evaluation.
- IMPORTANT - During the installation of the evaluation license, you must agree to the License Agreement and its Section 3. SCOPE OF LICENSE of the License Agreement, that directly applies to a trial of GeoDict with an evaluation license
- 3.7 The scope of the EVALUATION LICENSE relates only to the purpose of evaluating the usefulness of the PRODUCT for the LICENSEE's application case(s). No scientific or other publications may be based on an evaluation license. No consulting may be performed based on evaluation licenses, either within LICENSEE's organization or with third parties.
Hardware for the GeoDict trial
Select a computer with a configuration close to the following recommendations:
- Modern multithreaded Intel or AMD CPU
- Minimum of 16 GB RAM
- 1-2 TB hard disk space
- NVIDIA or AMD graphics card with at least 4 GB RAM