Math2Market GmbH was founded in 2011 as a spin-off by three members of the GeoDict team at Fraunhofer ITWM in Kaiserslautern. The entrepreneurs had already started software development in 2001 and since then have expanded the functionality of GeoDict with customers.
Today, the company employs 63 people at the Kaiserslautern headquarters and is a global leader in the development of digital solutions for materials research and development.
More than 350 well-known companies and research institutions worldwide work with GeoDict.
For our international customers, GeoDict provides an efficient alternative to time-consuming test series and cost-intensive prototyping. Digitization significantly accelerates the processes in material design and non-destructive quality testing.
We cooperate in many ways with international partners from industry and research. Our team of highly qualified scientists as well as an international network of distribution partners provide GeoDict users with
- reliable support,
- comprehensive customer service,
- a wide range of training courses, and
- support for materials research and development issues.
Our vision is to help our clients profitably engineer better materials and processes through digital solutions. Our mission is to simplify material engineering and to create new standards using digital material models.
- Math2Market is winner of the Technology Award "SUCCESS 2020: Vorsprung durch Innovation" of the Investitions- und Strukturbank (ISB) Rheinland-Pfalz.
- The 9th GeoDict User Meeting as well as the workshops take place online for the first time because of Covid-19. Despite technical challenges a great balance of the events: The number of participants doubles and new contacts are successfully made worldwide.
- COVID-19 brings new demands to our clients: Math2Market offers interested parties attractive GeoDict packages for the home office at particularly favorable conditions.
- Math2Market GmbH organizes the 8th GeoDict User Meeting and welcomes leading R&D experts from the fields of filtration, composites, electrochemistry and oil and gas.
- Pitotech Co., Ltd. of Taiwan becomes GeoDict's reseller for Taiwan after signing an agreement with Math2Market GmbH.
- Pan Information Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. of China signs a GeoDict distributorship agreement for the P.R. China with Math2Market GmbH.
- Math2Market wins the FILTREXTM Innovation Award 2019 in Berlin / Germany.
- Tennessine Instrumentação Analítica becomes GeoDict's reseller for Brazil after signing an agreement with Math2Market GmbH.
- Math2Market GmbH organizes the 7th GeoDict User Meeting and welcomes leading R&D experts in filtration, composites, electrochemistry, and Oil & Gas.
- Math2Market GmbH moves to larger offices at the Fackelcenter in Kaiserslautern (Richard-Wagner-Str. 1, 67655 KL).
- Math2Market GmbH becomes Platinum Sponsor for the InterPore 2018 Conference and Exhibition in May in New Orleans, USA.
- Again record number of participants on the 6th GeoDict User Meeting.
- The number of employees increases by 9 new employees now to a total of 35.
- Math2Market GmbH becomes a member of CCeV (Carbon Composites e.V.) and SPWLA (Society of Petrophysicists and Well Log Analysts).
- Math2Market GmbH becomes a Platinum Corporate Sponsor of AFS (American Filtration and Separations Society).
- GeoDict is part of the Ready-for-Windows 10 program.
- Math2Market GmbH celebrates its 5th anniversary.
- Math2Market GmbH organizes the 5th GeoDict User Meeting with record number of participants.
- 10 new employees are hired during 2016, bringing the number of Math2Market GmbH employees up to 26.
- Math2Market GmbH becomes a member of NAFEMS (National Agency for Finite Element Methods and Standards).
- Math2Market GmbH signs a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Leibniz Institute for Applied Geophysics (LIAG) for a continued partnership.
- Trikon Technologies Inc. becomes GeoDict's distributor for Canada and the USA after signing a distributorship agreement with Math2Market GmbH.
- CADMEN becomes GeoDict's distributor for the Taiwanese market after signing a distributorship agreement with Math2Market GmbH.
- Math2Market GmbH moves to larger headquarters.
- Math2Market GmbH becomes a member of DGMK (Deutsche Wissenschaftliche Gesellschaft für Erdöl, Erdgas und Kohle e.V.).
- Andreas Wiegmann (CEO) is elected into the Council of InterPore (International Society for Porous Media).
- Trinity Engineering becomes GeoDict's distributor for the South Korean market after signing a distributorship agreement with Math2Market GmbH.
- Math2Market GmbH acquires the full rights to the marketing and the development of GeoDict after signing the legal agreement with Fraunhofer ITWM.
- Math2Market GmbH wins a prize for innovative start-up projects in the 1,2,3 GO business plan competition 2013.
- FilterDict is registered as a trademark of Math2Market GmbH in the German Patent and Trademark Office.
- GeoDict is registered as a trademark of Math2Market GmbH in the German Patent and Trademark Office.
- SCSK Corporation becomes GeoDict's distributor for the Japanese market after signing a distributorship agreement with Math2Market GmbH.