We cordially invite you to join us for the 8th GeoDict User Meeting 2019 taking place from Tuesday 24th to Wednesday 25th September 2019 in Kaiserslautern.
As every year, expect informative and practical presentations from our experts and our international customers from renowned industrial and academic entities. Take the opportunity to gain an insightful overview of the diverse application possibilities of GeoDict during these two days. Get to know GeoDict in practice by exchanging experiences with our users and gain new impulses for your field of activity.
The Math2Market places a high value on the personal contact to customers and prospective customers. That is the reason why our experts and developers will be at your disposal to answer for technical questions, tips and best practices on specific topics during the entire event. You are cordially invited to share your experiences, suggestions and requests regarding GeoDict and our customer service with us.
Registration deadline is August 31st, 2019. Participation is free for customers with a current maintenance contract! All presentations will be held in English!
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the workshops in Kaiserslautern next September.
Participants will enjoy a full program including:
- Catching up on the innovative and exciting features of the 2020 release of GeoDict, launched and presented firsthand by the development team.
- Meeting up with GeoDict users and developers to identify, explore, and discuss new possibilities of GeoDict
- Hearing interesting presentations from long-time users of GeoDict in the research fields of Filtration, Electrochemistry (Batteries and Fuel Cells), Structural Materials and Digital Rock Physics.
- Gaining valuable insights into new GeoDict applications
- Sharing your experiences with other participants at our evening dinner and get-together
iKL-Gemeinnuetzige Integrationsgesellschaft Kaiserslautern mbH
67659 Kaiserslautern, Germany
How to find us
Directions to Gartenschau on www.gartenschau-kl.de
Location and site plan of the event location (PDF)
Processing may take a few days under certain circumstances. We will take care of your registration as soon as possible.
Please use the activation link in the email you received from us after registration to complete your registration.
You can then customize your data.
Your next steps:
Complete your registration with the activation link that we will send to your e-mail address shortly.
You will shortly receive confirmation of your data update by e-mail from us.
Please try again later or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our organization team:
Dr. Barbara Planas
+49 631 205 605 14
+49 631 205 605 39