We are looking for the next possible date:
Application Engineer for simulation software (m/f/d)
in Consulting & Projects team
Are you interested? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
As an application engineer in our Consulting & Projects team, you will work on innovative development and consulting projects, in close cooperation with our clients.
Be it a new air filter, a more powerful battery, a lighter car body or analysis of rock samples: with input from our clients, you identify the optimal digital solution and drive forward future projects in digital material development and analysis
- Plan and carry out projects for international customers
- Build productive client relationships and act as internal agent for client feedback
- Visit our clients worldwide and present the project results
- Provide high-level technical support as well as plan and execute user trainings
- Write case studies, whitepapers, project documentation, and software handbooks
Math2Market GmbH is one of the leading companies in the fields of digital material development and digital rock physics. Our software GeoDict offers solutions that are used in a variety of industries worldwide. Large and renowned international companies and high-ranking research institutions and well-known universities are among our customers.
The expertise, experience, motivation, commitment, and personality of our employees are the foundation for the success of Math2Market. As a dynamic and fast growing owner-managed company with currently 63 employees, we offer attractive development opportunities and growth perspectives in Kaiserslautern.
Expect flexibility and a large scope of tasks and responsibilities to suit your personal development, in line with your experience and inclination, and a positive working atmosphere in which high quality and challenging work is also fun.
- Work-Life-Balance: flexible working hours, home office arrangements, 30 vacation days, company yoga
- Personal and career development: Structured onboarding process, a variety of entry-level and advanced training opportunities, independent work with a great deal of creative freedom, integration in a well functioning team, challenging tasks and projects (also worldwide)
- Security: permanent employment in a continuously growing company, attractive compensation package, company pension plan, and company health insurance
- Corporate culture: flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, open feedback culture, employee events
- Working environment: modern workplaces in spacious offices, excellent workplace equipment, on-site parking if required, free drinks (coffee, tea, water) and fresh fruit every day